Thursday, September 10, 2009

Forgive Me, Please,...

I know, I know,... I've been changing the appearance of the site mercilessly.
I'm playing like mad before I have to be "Michelle, version 2.0, work edition". I will leave the appearance alone, soon, at least for a while. Promise. :)

If you're not viewing the site from the Wordpress version already, take a look at http://stepsformichelle.wordpress.com/ and check out some cool new functions. That version of the site has additional functionality, like separate pages for book recommendations and galleries for my artwork. Fun stuff, enjoy!

No comments:

Welcome To Steps For Michelle

About marriage, motherhood, dealing with autism, figuring out the path before you, and whatever right-brain thoughts happen to pop in along the way.

Just some thoughts,...

Having trouble viewing?

If your browser is giving you some trouble viewing this, try my mirror site:

www.stepsformichelle.wordpress.com